Disney Princess castle princess

Here is a beautiful castle where girls can dream with their favorite Disney Princesses.
The castle is worthy of a true princess: Includes a dream bed, a mirror of desire, a beautiful bath and lots of chairs and tables.
Included in the package even Cinderella in small version dolls, and many stickers with which girls can decorate their castle. The Castle of Mattel Disney Princesses Here is a beautiful castle where girls can dream with their favorite Disney Princesses

T1976 Disney Princess Castle of Princess

Disney Princess Castle of Princess

Item Weight1.4 Kg
Product Dimensions61 x 12.1 x 33 cm
Age recommended by the manufacturer36 months to 6 years
Item model numberT1976
Educational ObjectivesSocial behavior
Model NumberT1976
Number of pieces13
Assembly requiredYes
Batteries requiredNo
Batteries includedNo
Types of materialplastic

disney princess castle castle

Disney Princesses Princess castle
Disney Princesses Princess castle

Brand: Mattel
Item number: 1976

Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle Review

Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle Review 2013

LEGO Cinderella’s Romantic Castle 41055 Disney Princess Review

LEGO Cinderella's Romantic Castle 41055 Disney Princess Review

LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess Cinderella’s Castle

t disney princess	castle of princess
$ 24.99 LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess Cinderella’s Castle

Disney Princess Palace Pets Furry Tail Friends Aurora

t disney princess	castle of princess
$ 7.99 Disney Princess Palace Pets Furry Tail Friends Aurora

Reviews:

5.0 Stars of 5

Really nice

by Lucia

I bought this castle for my 3 year old daughter who has really appreciated. It is very cute, beautiful colors, durable, with several furniture with which to embellish the castle and sets up in an instant (in fact, say that it is already mounted: you only have to add the towers and stickers.)
Unique tip: find your ” princesses ” other Disney princesses so they can immediately start inventing fabulous stories. (Included in the package, however, there IS Cinderella)

5.0 Stars of 5

Princesses princesses

by Rachel

Paste the Ad Code
I purchased the castle for my niece four years living abroad, I lost all of her birthday and birthplace, but this year I aproffitato Amazon to send them a gift. I heard it over the phone and was very happy, the Loved it and was already attacking the stickers with mom. The product is not there I can describe it, but I can tell by his voice that it is worth it. The expedition then was excellent and timely. I’m really satisfied.

4.0 Stars of 5

Ok

by Paul

I obviously have little say in the matter, but I assure you that my daughter is disconnected, there is a moment. Great price and great delivery. Advised.

3.0 Stars of 5

Good

by mariposita

The castle is strong and has many different environments and furniture. One drawback: Cinderella, poor quality and can not stand up in any way. In fact, the policy of selling it separately from the characters (apart from Cinderella, which is included), it would cost a fortune all. Another drawback: the overcharge.

4.0 stars of 5

Gift For Christmas

by Fabia

good buy and excellent on-time delivery. The bamabina who received the gift was very happy greetings to all.

5.0 stars of 5

Beautiful

by Concetta

Really very nice, my daughter who is almost 3 years he goes crazy and durable and colorful, not cluttered, easy to use, nice inside the cabinets and well kept.

5.0 stars of 5

Very Nice

by Max

This product was well maintained and perfect for little girls. And trai favorite gifts from my daughter and not only, as we all want to play.